Control Upgrade Service
Do you like the capabilities of your friction rig, but not the antiquated type features and operation of their controls? Are you finding it difficult to get an operator willing to run your equipment because of this? Call F&M MAFCO to discuss the benefits of upgrading your equipment controls with a modular cab.
- Single lever joystick to control all crane operations
- Locking-style foot brake controls
- Cameras on each side of the rear swing and one facing the load line drum
- Quad screen monitor for camera surveillance
- Full LMI system with factory load charts and safety cutouts
Operator stations can be remoted and integrate the operation for several pieces of equipment such as barge mounted hoists into a single operator station. See our MAF-CAB feature on the cover and call us for more details.
Technology is changing. It is becoming more and more difficult to find experienced personnel and parts for the traditional diesel powered packages. Additionally EPA requirements are more restrictive for the traditional diesel powered packages. We have the experience you need in replacing the older engine technology on converter driven machines to more environmentally friendly tiered engines and can be incorporated with forward/reversing transmissions.
- Controlled load lowering capabilities
- Quieter and cleaner operation
- Serviceable repair options for the new tiered engines and transmissions
Synchronous drive conversions (drive belt replacing oil and chain applications) are also available.