F&M MAFCO is a sales and rental company, owned by the Friedmann and McKenna families. We provide challenges with rewards, wages commensurate with responsibility, a safe work environment, along with opportunities for advancement, and recognition of effort. It is the goal of the company to make a positive contribution to the welfare of our employees, customers, suppliers, community and shareholders.
F&M MAFCO is a growing Company that encourages promotion from within. We are well known for our recognition of hard work and dedication.
F&M MAFCO is committed to ongoing growth and development of our employees. Job related tuition reimbursement, seminars, trade/technical training and continuous education courses are made available.
- 401(k) - Business Casual Atmosphere - Competitive Wages - Dental - Direct Deposit - Employee Referral Program
- Group Life Insurance - Health Insurance - Holiday Pay - Product Purchase Discount - Safe Working Environment - Vacation Pay
- Vision - Voluntary Term Life Insurance - Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts)
- Service Awards - Short & Long Term Disability - Free Parking - Thrift Award Program (Cost Saving Suggestions/Ideas)
- Q.Q.S. Award Program (Quality, Quantity and Spirit Employee Recognition)
To Apply For A Position
Click on Apply For a Position and apply for a specific job opening or complete a general application at the bottom of the search page. If you would like more information regarding available positions, e-mail Human Resources at HREMPLOYMENT@FMMAFCO.COM or call 513.367.8256 (Toll Free: 888.865.1756 x256). Applications also accepted in-person Mon-Fri 8 AM to 5 PM at 9149 Dry Fork Rd, Harrison, OH 45030.